miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2007

NEVERMORE (emulando a Poe)


Turned into the same routine again, painful feelings, painful thoughts, painful heart. Distance... maybe. Tears... not useful now. How can it be? I had gone out of the circle but now I'm in it again, spinning and spinning that is my fate. Alcohol cannot clean my inner self, it just dissipates momentaneously the truth. But what is the truth? Am I stupid? Everything is going downwards, touching the floor under my feet, throwing my heart, smashing it into pieces to form a never-reconstructing puzzle. Painful heart? NEVERMORE! Something really good must be waiting for me out this putrid miasma. No one will ever be able to entirely join the pieces. Too much cigarettes in my lungs. Loneliness again. But...

...NEVERMORE.

No hay comentarios: